General Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Gift Cards can be viewed and added to your bag here.
- Justice, Brothers and Limited Too gift cards do not expire and have no fees.
Except where otherwise required by law, Justice, Brothers and Limited Too gift cards are redeemable for merchandise only at any Justice or Brothers
retail location or online.
Note: Some of our older Limited Too gift cards do not have a PIN number. For your protection, we cannot accept gift cards without a PIN number
online or over the phone. Please redeem these gift cards at any Justice store.
- You are not required to pay sales tax on the purchase of Justice and Brothers gift cards.
- Justice, Brothers and Limited Too gift cards are not redeemable for cash unless otherwise required by applicable law.
- Gift cards cannot be used for payment on Justice Credit Card accounts.
If lost, stolen or damaged, Justice, Brothers and Limited Too gift cards can be replaced for the remaining value with satisfactory proof of
purchase. Replacement value will be the unused value of the card at the time the loss or theft is reported.
- Use of Justice, Brothers and Limited Too gift cards constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The terms and conditions of Justice, Brothers and Limited Too gift cards are governed by the laws of the state where the gift card is presented.
- Justice and Brothers gift cards are issued by Too GC, LLC.
Additional Terms & Conditions for Traditional Gift Cards Only
For a gift card only purchase, a shipping and handling charge of $1.00 for Standard Service, $15.00 for 3rd Business Day Service and $19.00 for Next
Business Day Service will be assessed for traditional gift card only purchases from web or catalog orders.
When gift cards are purchased with merchandise, your gift card will be shipped separately at no additional cost.
Additional Terms & Conditions for eGift Cards Only
Justice and Brothers eGift cards will be sent within 24 hours of placing your order, pending credit card authorization. Delivery obligations are fully
satisfied upon dispatch of an email containing a valid eGift card to the designated recipient, regardless of any failure or inability of the intended
authorized recipient to use such eGift card.