Our Justice Parties program has ended and private parties are no longer available for booking in store. We’ll continue to host fun store events where you can celebrate moments together with your girl and her besties. A fashion show or a dance party is coming soon to a store near you. Get the deets here.
If your Justice Party is already booked, please contact the store hosting the party to confirm the details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
IMPORTANT: The booking is not complete until (a) full payment is made in person at the Justice store in which the party will occur and (b) the below terms and conditions are signed and submitted to the store. When requesting a party date and time through our online tool, the requested date and time are reserved for five (5) calendar days] (the “Booking Window”). If payment and the signed terms and conditions are not submitted to the store within the Booking Window, your requested date and time will be released for booking by anyone.
Agreement to the following terms and conditions is required in order to book a party at Justice:
- The minimum charge for any party is for 4 attendees.
- The maximum number of attendees for any party is dependent on the party type. Ask your party planner for details.
- Full payment is required at time of booking
- No food or beverages are permitted in the Justice store.
- The undersigned must confirm to the store the final guest list no later than 48 hours prior to the event. Fees for any attendees additional to those originally paid for at the time of booking will be due at the start of the event. Guest substitutions up to and including at the time of the event are permitted, but no refunds will be given for any confirmed guests who do not show.
- Parties can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the event date for a full refund. Rescheduling of the party is subject to availability. If the party is cancelled within 48 hours of the event, no refund will be given.
- In the event that the party commences 15 or more minutes late due to delayed arrival of some or all guests, the time will be deducted from the party, and one or more activities will be shortened or eliminated in order to remain within the originally scheduled timeframe. The store party planner shall determine and implement the adjustments in her/his sole discretion.
- A parent or an adult chaperone must be present for the entire party duration.
- Additional requests may be discussed with the store party planner prior to the event date. Approval and fulfillment of any additional requests is within the sole discretion of the store party planner, except that any requests that are contrary to these terms and conditions shall not be approved.