ORDER CANCELATIONS & EXCEPTIONS
It’s our goal to avoid canceling any orders or items! However, there are some instances where a cancelation may occur:
- They were out of stock at the time your order was processed. During peak order periods, there may be delays to the item availability on our site. This can result in an item canceling from your order due to being out of stock. At the time your order processed, the item you ordered was not available online and was canceled.
Your order could be canceled for any of the following reasons:
- Your payment declines (we recommend you check with your bank to validate your card’s information).
- Justice is committed to serving our customers directly. Therefore, orders to resellers and/or freight forwarders will be canceled.
- The item has been returned by another customer and is now available (in limited quantities).
- Due to delivery risks, we do not to ship to hotels. Orders shipping to a hotel will be canceled.
- No, we’re committed to serving our customers directly. Orders to resellers and/or freight forwarders will be canceled.