- Order status can be checked via email. You will receive emails keeping you up-to-date about the status of your order.
- Order status can be checked through the order status page. You may access your order status 24 hours a day and view information about your most recent orders as well as past orders.
- Processing: Our systems have received your order.
- Partially shipped: Your order will be shipped in multiple packages. One or more of your items has been shipped and we do not charge for the extra shipments.
- Shipped: All of the item(s) within your order have been shipped.
- Returned: All of the item(s) within your have been delivered and one or more item(s) were returned.
- Canceled: All of the item(s) within your order were cancelled.
Once your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email and you will be able to track your order with the link provided in the email. The tracking information will not be provided until after midnight ET on the day your package ships.
Delivery dates are estimates - if you don't receive your order on that exact date, don't sweat it. Your order is on its way!
Check your porch, lobby, mailroom, or with your neighbor.
There's also a chance it's still in transit. If your package hasn't shown up in 24 more hours, contact us and we'll sort it out for you.
Orders with more than one item may be shipped from multiple locations arriving in separate packages on different dates.
We no longer provide forms to place orders by mail. Please contact Justice Customer Care at 866-246-5822 for assistance with placing your order.