How long does it take for an ear piercing to heal?
- It is recommended to leave piercing earrings in and to follow after care instructions for 6 weeks after an earlobe piercing.
- During the 6 months following the initial 6 week healing period, do not go without earrings for more than 24 hours.
Is it OK to change earrings or take them out during the healing period?
- Earrings should only be switched out after the 6 week healing period.
- Newly pierced ears are very sensitive and require care and attention.
- The piercing may close immediately or become very difficult to insert if the piercing hole has not fully healed.
She already has her ears pierced. Can you do a 2nd or 3rd piercing?
- We can complete multiple piercings as long as there is space on her ear lobe before the cartilage starts. This will vary from customer to customer and it’s up to the store associate’s discretion.
Is it safe to get ears pierced in the store?
- Yes, our store associates are fully trained and our ear piercing system is gentle and sterile. The earrings are in a fully enclosed sterile capsule and the instrument never touches the ear.